In case you didn't know- I love my husband and think he is a terrific dad (and stepdad!) every day of the year. In honor of Father's Day though I will give him specific props for things I've overheard this past week:
- "Come here Mackie and I'll paint your nails."
- "How did you do on finals today Gianna? Did you get a chance to ask your Algebra teacher about that problem you were stuck on?"
- "Let me see your nails Brielle- Oh! They look good."
- "Shaye, come read this book to me."
- "Who wants to go see Kung Fu Panda on Saturday so mommy can rest?"
John- you rock! I love you and I couldn't imagine our life without you. You are an amazing dad (and stepdad)-
enjoy your day!