Monday, June 22, 2009

Our new patio? BLAH!

Here's a rear view of our patio from the MLS listing:

If I had to guess, I'd say it's maybe... 13 x 13?

This is what I've got to work with so far:

2 plants we received as housewarming gifts

AND

the sunflowers and zinnias

that the littles' planted before we moved...

Do sunflowers need to be tied to a support?

It sure seems like they should be.



Oh, and this...

our current door mat. :)


Lucky for me


lifeingrace


is hosting
- a linky party.
So if you've got a great post filled with tips
and/or inspirational photos-
head on over and link up!!

Thanks, Edie!

3 comments:

Jennifer Poppy said...

Ooh, so much potential is there! Have fun gettin' creative:)

Wendy said...

I'm loving the doormat... Of course, I'm a HUGE Little Mermaid fan...

ArtMind said...

Wow, it looks so good, Gina! I'm going to see the rest of your blog if you posted other pics of the house! i'm curious & it seems like I haven't been here for ages! :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.