- There isn't much a second coat of paint won't fix.
- Bactrine is handy to have around when your kids are spending hours on end in a yard, relatively unsupervised. (We were within earshot. Painting.)
- Gianna made her high school's Varsity cheerleading squad!
- Brielle and her friend sprayed the Off! (that we bought at a Honey Farms, therefore paying triple it's normal cost) directly. at. the. bugs. instead of on themselves. I found this out when I wondered aloud why the can- used only one night- was almost empty when I happened to pick it up today. I was actually looking for the Bactrine, to spray Shaye's knee... again.
- It is entirely possible to scrape a scraped knee. Repeatedly.
- For each thing I cross off of our to-do-before-we-move-in list, I think of three more things I need to add.
- For each new item I find/buy off of my-wish-list-for-the-new-house list, I find/see/think of three more things to add.
- There is a blog carnival for every topic you could ever think of to post about and even some you never would have thought of on your own...
What did you learn this week?