8 things I'm looking forward to:
- May 29th
- just lounging in the backyard
- going for walks in our new neighborhood
8 things I did yesterday:
- posted the things I was looking at at 8:30 am
- read to the girls
- searched etsy for new goodies
- read blogs
- got these in the mail! (Nikki, your WhiMSical goodies ROCK!)
- cooked sausage... to go with the leftover raviolis, for lunch
playedgot spanked trying to play MarioKart against Mackenna (Yes, she's four.)
- went to bed before 8 pm
8 things I wish I could do:
- win the lottery (could, would- same difference)
- speak Italian fluently
- have the funds (see #1) to just pack up the car and drive around the country with the girls for the summer
I can't really think of 8... usually if I want to do something, I do it. Although, for some reason I never got around to learning to sew, even though with each girl I had, I wished I did. And Italian... I can understand it, to a point, and it is on my list to do eventually- I just haven't yet.
8 shows I watch*:
*I don't watch 8, just...
- Man v Food (with John)
- House (couldn't give this one up)
and then with the older girls, John and I watch The Big Bang Theory. If you don't watch this show, you should. It's hilarious. So well written and the actors are genius. I'd love to watch a taping of this show- the bloopers and outtakes have got to be pure gold.
What are your 8 things?